Sunday, January 18, 2009

Vinny's Birthday Party **Updated**

Yesterday was Vinny's birthday party at the Children's museum. Thank you to everyone that came. We had a great time and it was great to see everyone. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts too! And especially, thank you to Dawn who helped me pull this party off. Without her help, I don't know how I would have done it. (And thank you Brian for letting me steal your wife for so much stuff)
Here is a slideshow from the party. I know that more people took pictures, so I am hoping to get some better ones, but at least you can see how some if it went.




Here is a link to the pictures that Dawn took. Thanks Dawn!

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/dawnna76/vinny/?albumview=slideshow

Thanks again to everyone!!!

Vinny's Party Guests:
Mom & Dad
Grandma Donna
Grandma Linda and Grandpa Dan
Papa Vinny, Chrisana and Kane
Grandma Karen, Aunt Kara and Uncle Reidar
Uncle Dan, Aunt Brenda, Coby and Kayla
Uncle Tim
Uncle Jason
Dawn & Eli
Jennie & Cameron
Alison, Tony, Ashley & Andrew
Jessica & Jaydn
Dani & Braedan

2 comments:

  1. Looks like he had fun!! Great video and I love his shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a ton more pictures too. I will make a CD for you.

    ReplyDelete