Monday, January 5, 2009

I remember Monday...

I remember New Year's Eve two years ago...
I wanted to have a New Year's Eve baby so bad... I knew that you would be 2 weeks early, but I wanted to make it happen anyway. We had been going walking everynight, and I would have contractions and then come home and lay down and they would be gone.
On New Year's Eve we had a bunch of people over to play games and just hang out. I wasn't drinking, obviously, and I was soooo tired. I didn't know how I was going to stay up until midnight, but felt like I had to since we had people over.
I remember Jason walking down the street with me in the freezing cold, so that I could try and go into labor. Like going into labor would have actually gotten you out that day... I don't know what I was thinking.
Now I am happy that we had to wait that extra two weeks. I was selfish to want you that night... your birthday is already too close to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment