Saturday, January 31, 2009

Roller Skating

We went roller skating for the first time today. Alison, Ashley and Andrew met us there. It was so much fun. I haven't been there since Jr. High, so I guess I was a little suprised by the music. I totally expected to skate away to Paula Abdul, but nope. It looked just the same inside. Vinny did so well and loved it. They tightened his skates and he was all over the place. I can't wait to bring him again!


He was so excited!

Vinny and Andrew

Ashley, Andrew and Vinny
Watching the disco lights on the ceiling.
Andrew finally getting a hang of it.
Ashley and Vinny. He just loves her.


Vinny and Ashley again... they were way too cool to skate with the moms.
This picture totally makes me think of what it is going to be like 10 years from now.

Alison with the boys.
Vinny, Ashley, Alison and Andrew!
Alison, Ashley, and Andrew~
Thanks for going with us. It was so much fun! Let's do it again sometime!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Vinny looks like a pro out there & such a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!! Looks like he had fun :)

    BTW - I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Megan! That's impressive, Vinny!! Cale has trouble staying up not in skates!

    ReplyDelete