Monday, January 26, 2009

I Remember Monday

I remember when Vinny was only a week old, and telling people that he always wanted to lay on his tummy and look around. They all acted like I was nuts. I had friends that had kids that were weeks, even months older that hated "tummy time" and could barely hold thier heads up at all. I didn't know any better, so I didn't know the difference. I learned later that it wasn't the norm.
Here is a video of Vinny at 2 weeks old, laying on his dad.
It is amazing how quick you forget how small they were.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that's amazing!! It's hard to believe that's Vinny - you're right - I can't remember Acadia being that small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting my button, I love that blogging mamas support each other!!
    {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete