Friday, February 13, 2009

Vinny's Valentine's Party

Vinny had his Valentine's day party at school today. It was a lot of fun, and believe it or not, he was even pretty well behaved. After his Christmas party, I was a little nervous :
Mrs. Tanya passed out ribbon streamers and they all danced around and shook their streamers. Then they sat down for circle time, where they read some books and sang some songs. They sang Skidermink-a-dink-a-dink, and I love you. Plus some of thier other favorites. It was so precious during "I love you" when they got to the part that goes "and a kiss from me to you..." Vinny turned around and planted a big wet one on me... It melted my heart.
After circle time, it was time for treats. They had cupcakes and cookies and fruit and juice. After snack we walked over to Jaydn's classroom to visit Ms. Tami and Jaydn and Jessica.
Vinny came home with a basket full of valentine's from his friends.

Vinny


Aiden

Jaxon

Conner

Vinny playing with the streamers.

Vinny & Mariana

Being Goofy!

Cheese!

Circle Time

Snack Time

Vinny was really enjoying his treats.


Yum!

Playing with with his little Valentine, Jaydn.
Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments: