Friday, February 13, 2009

March for Babies

It is coming up on the time of year for the March of Dimes, March for Babies walk. I am a very big supporter of the March of Dimes, and although Vinny was not born prematurely, I feel that every baby deserves a chance. This is my way of helping out. I am the captain of my work team and we are looking for additional walkers, as well as donations to help us reach our goal. The walk is April 25th in Everett. It is about 3.5 miles.
If you are interested in joining our team, go to my page and underneath the picture is a link that says "walk with me." Click on that and it will walk you through the set up.
If you can make a donation, please click on the link below and it will bring you to the page to do so. Remember, every penny helps!




Thank you for your support!

1 comment: