Monday, February 16, 2009

Nap Time!

It's been a busy day around here... Eli came to spend the day with us. They are both fast asleep, so I thought I would take a few minutes to post some pictures, because I am thinking I might be too exhausted tonight.


Snack time!

Eli at the play area at the mall.

The boys playing together.


I promised if they were good they could get ice cream!

Yum!

When we got home, Tony and Joe were in the backyard working on the quad. Vinny went over and climbed right on it. I had no idea he knew how.

Picnic Lunch.

"hi!"

Vinny helping Uncle Joe.

Eli loved Vinny's swing!

Vinny has gotten so good at the regular swing.

Since the guys took a break, Vinny had to step in and help.

Swinging again!

Uncle Joe was giving fun rides on the trike.

All pooped out!!!

1 comment: