Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday!

Today we did our annual Mom's birthday lunch. It wasn't as big of a crowd as normal, but it was very nice with just the 6 of us. My mom and Tony's mom were both born on the same day, so every year we get together to celebrate their birthday's together. We went to Bob's Burgers and Brew's in Marysville for thier breakfast bruch buffet. It was SO good! Vinny started acting up, so Tony and him left early, but we got to enjoy our breakfast.
Happy Birthday Mom & Mom! I hope you had a good time!


My mom (Donna) and my Mother-in-law (Linda)


My mom and me.
(Yes, I realize that it looks like I have a mullet. I had my hair back, and you can bet, I won't be wearing my hair like that anytime soon. This is such an unflattering picture.)


Linda and Dan
(My in-laws)
After we got home, and Vinny napped, I did homework and Tony relaxed, we decided to go and visit Grandma Karen. We took Vinny's little quad and let him ride out in the pastures. He is sure getting to like to horses, and I think that they like him too. I didn't take any pictures, but will be sure to the next time we go over there.
After running some errands and coming home, we decided to get out a gift that Vinny had gotten for his birthday, from Papa Vinny, that he hadn't opened yet. It is this building block set with gears. He loved it. In fact, he is out in the living room playing it again with Dad. I didn't know if he would be able to figure it out, but he does pretty good, he just needs a little help to get started.


2 comments:

  1. LOL.. Hey!! I didn't think this picture was THAT "unflattering" !!!

    Mom ;)

    ReplyDelete