Friday, February 6, 2009

Open Wide!!!

Vinny went to his first dentist appointment today. He did very well... much better than I expected. The dentist just showed him around, and took a look at his teeth. He showed me how to brush his teeth and told me about different things to watch for. He didn't get a cleaning or anything yet.
He said that Vinny's teeth look good. He doesn't have any cavities and it looks like his 2 year molars are going to break through soon.
He goes back again in 6 months for another check up.
Great Job Vinny!!!




4 comments:

  1. Where did you go? I need to fid a dentist for Eli. Mine only works on older kids and adults.

    I hope Eli handles it as well as it seems Vinny did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Gentle Dental on 116th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big boy!! We're taking Cale around his birthday--I hope he does so well!

    ReplyDelete