Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How weird is that????

Tony's mom and my mom have something in common... The same birthday. February 18th. I think that that in itself is a fun unique coincidence, but what makes it even better is that they were born the same year. Our moms are exactly the same age. It makes their birthdays fun every year because we combine both of our family's together and go out for lunch to celebrate. I think this is going to be either the 5th or 6th year that we do it. (Mom or Linda, you might have to correct me on that) This Sunday, we are going to go to brunch at Bob's Burgers and Brews and I can't wait! I know that it is something special for them, but our lunches are special for me too.
I just wanted to tell you both, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! See you on Sunday!


Best MySpace Layouts



1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda!

    "Happy Birthday" !!!

    Melissa, Thanks so much!!!

    See you on Sunday :D

    Donna

    ReplyDelete