Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Night Play Date

Dawn and I got together with the boys to have a craft playdate at my in-laws. They had their house full... not only did they have thier 2 sons, thier 3 dogs, but also Dawn and me, 2 crazy toddlers and a little baby... But I know that they had fun have us there... Right, Linda?
Here are some pictures of the fun night we had.

Baby Kai
Dawn and Kai
I forgot how little these little guys are!

"Mom, I am ready for crafts!" The boys being creative lasted all of about 2 seconds.

Dawn and I doing crafts for the boys.

You can never have too much glitter and glue!

My finished product. Vinny wouldn't let me trace his hand,
so I just had to trace the same one over and over.

Eli sharing chips with Bailey.

I had taken Vinny's shirt off, and the minute Eli walked in the door Vinny wanted Eli to take his shirt off too, so we had a couple of topless studs running around all night.

Vinny riding the bus.

Vinny sitting on Eli's lap. (who knows why...)

When I saw this picture it made me think of the boys in the future, hanging around in their bachelor pad, knocking down a few drinks...

Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!!!!

Why is it that when boys party, it always had to end in one farting on the other one's head????


1 comment: