Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Composano Christmas

We had our annual Composano Christmas this year. It was at Daniel's house.
My dad, and Chrisana, Kara and Reidar, Dan, Brendy, Coby and Kayla, Tony, Me & Vinny, Alicia, Ryan, Davery, Keiler and Micah, Becka, and Teresa were all there. It was our first Christmas without my Uncle Jerry there (We miss you, Jerry.) Sandie and Cassee didn't make it either, which we missed them a lot at well.
We had a great time. There was great food, great company and it was so wonderful to see everyone.
Here is a video of some of the night. Vinny loved opening his gifts, but my favorite part of the video is him sitting with my dad. I also added a few pictures

For all of the Composano's that didn't make it, we wish you were there. One of these years we'll have us all together (**hint hint, Aunt Jo**)









No comments:

Post a Comment