Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Poll

I won't "tag" anyone on this, but feel free to add it to your blog! I stole it from Jenny (Thank you!)

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Left Vinny with Grandma, while we went to Vegas.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I am not sure what last year's was, and I probably won't make any for this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, Dawn did. (Hi, Kai!!!)
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes, my uncle, (RIP Uncle Jerry) Also, Tony's grandma.
5. What countries did you visit? I didn't even make it to Canada.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? More quality time with Tony and Vinny
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? January 14th- Vinny's first Birthday
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Being a working mother. It takes a lot to be out of the home and away from your family.
9. What was your biggest failure? Not keeping up with people like I want to, and shutting people out when I needed them.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Just this rash thing, that we can't figure out.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Probably Vinny's swing set
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Vinny's, some days... others, not so much :)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? When our house got broken into... who ever the guy was.
14. Where did most of your money go? The mortgage
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Vinny walking
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Hockey Pockey
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Neither...
b) thinner or fatter? Much fatter
c) richer or poorer? About the same
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Spent time with family, and went to our cabin more
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Worried and stressed over things that I can't control
20. How did you spend Christmas? With family
21. Did you fall in love in 2008? I am already in love
22. What was your favorite TV program? ER and Grey's Anatomy
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Nope
24. What was the best book you read? Probably Brown Bear, Brown Bear, by Eric Carle... I don't get much time to read my books
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? I can actually play some songs on "hard" on Rock Band and Guitar Hero
26. What did you want and get? My kitchen worked on... it's still not done, but it is close enough
27. What did you want and not get? a million dollars
28. What was your favorite film of this year? Probably Sex in the City... I think that is the only one I watched.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 29. We spent it camping with friends.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Money
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? I have none
32. What kept you sane? Tony and Zoloft :)
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Tony Romo and Vin Deisel.
34. What political issue stirred you the most? None really
35. Who did you miss? My family on the east coast.
36. Who was the best new person you met? New person? Probably Tanya from daycare. I haven't met many other new people
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Take pictures, but make sure to watch it all in real life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment