Thursday, December 18, 2008

1st born survey

I stole this survery from Jenny. She said that it was a lot of fun to do and brought back a lot of memories, so I thought I would do it too.

Survey about your First Born-
1. Were you married at the time? Yes. We were married in 2004, and Vinny was born in 2007
2. What were your reactions? Very excited. We had just started trying and were pregnant the second month.
3. How old were you? 27
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I took a test, of course... But really, I took a test at home and it came out positive and then I tried to get into my Dr, so I could find out for sure. He didn't have any openings so I ran to Planned Parenthood to confirm it.
5. Who did you tell first? Tony, and then the girls at work. I couldn't keep it a secret.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, I couldn't wait!
7. Did you deliver early or late? Vinny was born on his due date.
8. Did you have morning sickness? Yes, for the first several months. I could barely brush my teeth without getting sick
9. What did you crave? Pepperoni sticks and on occasion, orange crush pop.
10. Who irritated you the most? Definetly the people at work.
11. What was your first child's sex? Boy
12. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? I lost 7, but after delivery I had lost 32.
13. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I had gestational diabetes, but it wasn't bad. Towards the end, I had very high blood pressure and was on bed rest for a week. They eventually decided to induce me.
14. Where did you give birth? Providence Everett
15. How many hours were you in labor? Well, they started to induce me at 7:00 am. My water broke at 7:35, so they stopped the Petocin. I started pushing at 11:15 and Vinny was born at 11:32. The guys were all watching the football game, and it was 1/2 time when I started pushing. Tony told me I had to get him out before the game started back up, so I did as I was asked. :)
16. Who drove you to the hospital? Tony
17. Who watched? Tony, the doctor and nurses
18. Was it natural or c-section? Natural
19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I had an epidural
20. How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs 15.8 oz. The Dr said he would be about 7 lbs... you can't get much closer than that.
21. Did your child have any complications? Nope
22. What did you name him/her? Vincent Anthony
23. How old is your first born today? 23 months and 4 days.... My baby is going to be 2 in less than a month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment