Monday, December 29, 2008

I remember Monday...

Vinny - I remember when you were only a few days old and you were already holding your head up. Everyone told me how it would be months, and there you are laying on Daddy's tummy just lifting your head looking all around. I remember thinking that every else was nuts, but now I look back, and realize that with your personality, that you were just taking things in, so that you could use the info later. :) At a few weeks you would have tummy time, and wiggle your little legs, and Dad would say that you were trying to crawl already, because you had moved an inch or two. You were so busy when I was pregnant with you, that I should have known that you would come out with strong muscles.
Back then, I could never imagine that someday you would be running around, and so full of life and wonderment, as you are now. It amazes me how much you have changed in these 2 very short years.

1 comment: