Monday, June 8, 2009

Vinny's New Toy & My day off.

We have wanted to get Vinny a big ride on quad for awhile. He has just out grown his little one... so we decided to buy one today. We have to charge the battery over night, so he can't ride it tonight, but here is a picture of him helping Dad put it together.



I had the funnest day off today. I woke up early and helped Tony get Vinny off to daycare, and then went back to bed for awhile. Then I got up, cleaned a bit, and then went on a shopping spree... an "all me" shopping spree, which I have not done in forever... I bought some work clothes and summer clothes and new shoes. It was so much fun!!!

Then I went on a playdate at Dawn's house. Mie & Ava, Lisa, Isabella & Katie, Dawn, Eli & Kai, and Vinny and me all just enjoyed the sun. The kids played out in the yard and played in the sprinkler.

When I got home, we played in the backyard for awhile, and then went and got Vinny's quad. While the boys put it together, I mowed the lawn...

It was a great day off... but back to the real world tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment