Sunday, June 28, 2009

3 day potty training...

So, here is my first post, of I am sure many, about Vinny's potty training. We decided to go with the 3 day potty training method. www.3daypottytraining.com I have heard it is a great program, that actually works, so it is worth a try. Vinny will be home with me all week, so we are really going to have 7 days to work on it before he goes back to daycare.
We talked about it today, and he knows that we are throwing away all of his diapers in the morning, because tomorrow is the day he becomes a big boy.
For "prizes" we are giving him train track pieces for his new train set. We have given him a starter set, and he keeps asking for more, so hopefully it will be good incentive for him for him to try and use the potty as much as possible.
So wish us luck. I will try to update during his nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment