Sunday, June 21, 2009

Big changes....

This week, I lost my job... not my choice, but not a bad thing either... Unemployment line, here I come!!! I wasn't truley happy there anymore, and would never have left on my own, so this will give me a chance to find a job that I really want to do, and will enjoy. We decided to keep Vinny in daycare, for awhile, at least. He really enjoys going there, plus it gives me a chance to take a couple of hours each day getting stuff done around the house, and looking for a new job. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to take him out, and get him used to being home with mom all day, and then putting him back in full time, when I do go back to work.
It has been quite a change... but will be worth it.
I picked Vinny up early one day, and we went on a playdate to Forest Park with Dawn and Eli.















The best thing about not working, is that I finally have a chance to spend more time like this with Vinny. He is growing up so fast, and I have always hated that I worked so much and didn't get to spend more time with him, so here is my chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment