Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday BBQ!

Instead of going camping this year for the 4th/my birthday this year, we decided to just invite some friends up to the cabin for a BBQ. We had such a good time. Thank you to all of you for making my day so much fun!!!


Here are a few pictures... other people with cameras are sending me more, so I will add them later.



Here is the birthday cake that Dawn made me. Yum!! This is the corn on the cob cupcakes that I made.
Mom, you would be so proud, I did them all by myself!!!
Does that really say "30?" Ahhh!!!!
Yes, we let our boys play with guns... It looks like Cameron is winning here.... Jennie & Sean and Dawn & Kai...
yes, the babies are in the picture too, you just can't see 'em.Brian and Tony enjoying the grub.
Davery and Micah.

Beck, Kai, Brian Vinny and Cameron. Dawn and Alicia. (and Jennie in the background)
Vinny and Cameron.

So, as I was writing this post, I started thinking about my best friends, and of the 5 of us girls, (Jennie, Dawn, Alicia, Rebecka and me) I am the baby... I am the last to turn 30. It is kind of sad... none of us can say we are in our 20's anymore... and then I started thinking of the guys... and with the exception of Brian, all of them are still in their 20's... (Tony, Vinnie, Jason and Ryan) How the hell did that happen????? I was trying to think of the plus side to this, and the only thing I can think of is that on my 60th birthday, if we all go out together, we can all get a senior discount, and they won't be able to.... so there!!! Take that :) So ladies, in 30 years, we have to plan on going out to dinner instead of a BBQ!!!
Also, Beck, now you have to follow in tradition, and marry a younger man... And Jason... it looks like you need to look for an older woman!!! It just wouldn't be right otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment