Monday, June 1, 2009

The last week....

We have had a busy week. The weather has been great, and we have been able to spend a lot of time outside. I have to tell you about Vinny's new "thing." I told him No for some reason, and he pointed his finger and me and shot me. I was in shock. I don't know why I was, I know that boys just do that stuff, I had just never thought my 2 year old would shoot me when I said "No."

Check out those moves!
We have decided that it is time to paint out house... well, it's way past time, but now we are actually going to do it. We spent the week trying to come up with colors and finally decided on some and decided to paint our shed to try it out. Here is the before shot. Tony just widened the door in it, so that is why it isn't painted.
"Before"
We did lots of painting...
I thought I was being tricky putting water and letting Vinny "paint," until he brought the bowl to us and asked for "more water." :/
"After"
We are still getting used to the color, but like it more and more each day. We think it will look nice with the brick on our house, so we are going to go ahead and go with it.
Vinny was sick of hanging around the house, and decided it was time to go. He grabbed Tony's shoes, keys, wallet, watch and cell phone and tried to leave.
Tony bought me a bike and trailer for my graduation gift. We went for a 3 mile ride tonight. It was a lot of fun. I was a little worried because of my knees, but it wasn't so bad. I think it is going to be a great family activity and we'll get in shape too!

I had been avoiding buying guns for Vinny... just because I didn't think it was necessary, but now that he is shooting me, I figured why wait? So tonight we had a family squirt gun fight!


And now... the 2 sides of Vinny...
let me remind you... these were taken about 5 seconds apart!
My sweet little boy....
My evil child!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL The 2 personality pics are great! Congrats on the graduation. What an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete