Sunday, June 21, 2009

Marysville Strawberry Festival

It's the Strawberry Festival in our town this weekend. We decided to go to the parade last night, and thought we would bring Vinny to the carnival before hand. He had never been tall enough to go on rides before, and we were not sure if he would be able to this time, but he was, and he was soooo excited.

His first ride... He chose the motorcycle to go in. The second ride that he chose was the roller coaster. I really didn't know how this one would go, and thought for sure it would end in tears, but nope, he told me it was "fun!"

Who could go wrong with an orange sparklie quad?
This next ride made me want to tear up... My two year old didn't want me to go on the Super Slide with him. He wanted to do it himself, so, I let him. He grabbed his mat and made his way up the stairs. And, in case you were wondering.... yes, I was freaking out the whole time! With it being this hard to watch him go on a carnival ride slide by himself for the first time, I am not looking forward to his first day of kindergarten!!!
I told him when he got to the top to tell the guy "Help me, please." I wonder if he did.

This face made it well worth it!
He then went on the boat ride.
and the teacups.
He got to go and play games with Dad.

Dad and Jason got to play a few games too.
Then to the parade!
(I took this picture at the parade, I know it isn't a good picture, but you can see his teeth, so I thought I would add it.)


1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are "Priceless" !!! Thanks for sharing :D You guys are great! Happy Father's Day, Tony :)

    ReplyDelete