Sunday, March 1, 2009

When Mom's away... Vinny will play!!!

Here are some recent pictures from Vinny's trips to Grandpa and Grandma Hemrich's house. I always get a kick out of seeing pictures from when I wasn't there. I love to hear the stories of how goofy he is when I am not around... Last night Grandma and Grandpa kept him overnight... mmm.... sleep, sweet, sleep.... That was the plan anyway... Tony and I went to the Silvertips game last night with Jason and Karen, and then came home and watched a movie. I was wide awake at 7:15am this morning. Tony is still sleeping (it's 9:30) So I have enjoyed my morning all by myself, getting homework done and just messing around on the computer, in peace and quiet. I have to admit though... I would much rather hear little footsteps padding down the hall right now.... or the occasional "mum."

You can NEVER have too many cheese balls!

So excited!

I scream, You Scream.....


Noodles!

He had to earn his keep... It can't be all fun and games.

1 comment:

  1. Staying with the grandparents is always good for both of you. Glad you got to enjoy a night off.

    ReplyDelete