Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life Update

Not a whole lot new going on...
Vinny had a big bump on the back of his head, and I wasn't sure what it was from, so I called Dr Beard. He wanted me to bring him in, since he has had so many swollen lymph nodes... his diagnosis? Vinny bumped his head. So, an hour and a co-pay later, we find out that it is yet another bump. What's new?
The Dr told me that he was more worried about me because I look exhausted. "Thanks for the kind compliment Dr...." I explained to him that I am exhausted, but it will all pass soon. Being a full time mom, wife, employee, and student isn't an easy job. Of course I am tired. I only have 2 more weeks of this quarter at school, and after that things should slow down considerably.

Vinny has a new obsession. Papa Vinny. My dad and Chrisana came and picked Vinny up from daycare and took him out for ice cream and went for a walk. Now all I hear about is Papa Vinny. He asks about him all the time. When we tell him we are going somewhere he asks "Papa Inny?" When a truck pulls into our driveway he runs to the window and yells, "Papa Inny!" Today when I was dropping him off at daycare he yelled "No! No! No! Papa Inny How!" (Papa Vinny's House) When this boy gets something in his head, there is no getting it out.

Tonight a customer is bringing me and the girls from work out to dinner at Bob's Burgers and Brews. I am excited to get out. Yeah, it is a little weird to go to dinner with a customer, but it will be fun. He owns a put put golf place and we have gone and played golf with him before.

The Silvertips season is almost over :( Only one more game before playoffs. I didn't get play off tickets for me, but Tony and Jason are going to go. We have ordered our seats for next year, and I am looking forward to it!

Tony is starting to plan the annual dune trip. I am not going this year. Vinny and I are taking a couple of vacation days and spending the time together. This will give Tony a break with the guys, and Vinny and I some bonding time. He is growing so fast, I want to get as much time as I can with him.

Vinny is talking so much now. He repeats most things that you ask him to. He is counting, and is learning his colors and letters. It is fun to see how brite he is... not that we didn't already know, but now he is just proving us right!

No comments:

Post a Comment