Thursday, March 5, 2009

Craft Night

Tonight we decided to do some crafts. We hadn't gotten out the scissors and glue for awhile, so I figured since Vinny is in such a great mood that tonight would be a good time. we had to make a quick trip to Target and while we were there, Vinny found these gel window clings in the dollar section. He instantly wanted some "stit" (stickers) for his "ize" (surprise) for being good at the store.
It is so funny now, I guess I walked myself right into this, but I would tell Vinny that if he is good that the store then he could get a surprise. Now whenever I tell him that we are going to the store he says "Inny Ize" (Vinny surprise) and starts telling me the things he wants.




Notice how they all went from scattered every where to being all in a row? Once they were in the row, he kept saying that they were a "choo choo!"

St. Patty's Day Clover.

Choo Choo!


It has gotten so fun to do crafts with him now that he knows where things go, and tries to make it look real. I can actually tell him to put glue on a paper and where to put it and he actually does.

Playing with clover stickers.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I say this every time, but Vinny is SOOO CUTE!! I love the concentration in his face when he's doing his crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love how much he is concentrating in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete