Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday...

I am not a coffee drinker... never have been. Just don't really enjoy the taste. But this morning, I was feeling extremely tired, so I decided to try a cup with some vanilla flavoring... it wasn't so bad... so I had another... so here I am extremely wired, but feeling great. Now I know why people need thier cups of coffee in the morning!

Yay!!!



Plans for the coming days....

Today - Work... and then I go to a charity meeting for my work at the big bosses house. I am super excited to get our fundraising started. Don't forget if you would like to join our team for the March of Dimes, or want to make a donation, you can let me know and I will tell you how. We do some really fun fund raising, so I will post more about it, as I learn more.

Tomorrow - Eli's Birthday party. I am so excited! I get to meet Tracy from my online mommy's group. It is a wiggly party. I will be sure to post pictures.


Tomorrow night - The last regular season Tips game. Vinny is going to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's so that Tony and I can enjoy our night out. Since we didn't get playoff tickets for me, this will be my last game for the year. I am a little sad, but am looking forward to an older and better team next year. Go Tips!

Sunday - I am going to go and see my mom. Hopefully she will be pretty much back to normal. I am looking forward to a day with not a whole lot to do, except some house cleaning, and homework.
Then we have Coby and Brenda's birthday party in the evening, which will be fun to see everyone together.

Monday - Vacation Day!!! Well, kind of. I don't have to work, but I do have a final for school. I will probably do my final and then depending on how my mom is doing, either go to the hospital or go to Roger's to help her get settled in.

Tuesday - St Patrick's Day and Vacation Day and last day of school, and play day!!! We are going to go to Jungle Playland in Mt Vernon for a playdate. If anyone wants to join us, let me know and I will send you the e-vite. The more the merrier!!! It is also Coby and Brenda's actual birthday today.

Wednesday - Back to work... plus I have to go to the dentist... Ugh... This is also Jennie's due date, so hopefully we will have a new little boy by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment