Friday, April 8, 2011

Top 5 favorite or more memorable things about my trip to San Diego.

In no particular order...
# 1 Just spending some one on one time with Vinny. He is such a nice little boy, and it was great to feel like I got to know him just a little better. With the hours I work, I sometimes feel like he is growing up without me, and I am missing things. This was a great experience to get our "bond" back in sync. It really gave me confidence that we are doing a great job raising him.

# 2 How much Vinny missed his Dad & how much I missed my husband. Sometimes I take it for granted that Tony is always there with us. Although the trip was super easy with Vinny, I felt like there was so much that I wanted to share with Tony, and it was hard not having him there for that reason. Vinny wanted to call him every hour or so to tell him about something, and constantly kept asking me to take pictures to show his dad. I guess the whole thing put a little extra beat back in my heart for my hubby, that may have gotten forgotten over the years.

# 3 Vinny being so excited that everyone thought he was Batman when he had his face painted. We would be walking around and you would hear someone say "Na Na Na Na  Na Na Na Na Batman!!!" or "There's Batman" or "Hi Batman!" It would totally brighten his day everytime, and he would get so excited.

# 4 Going on the bigger roller coasters with Vinny and hearing him laugh and scream. He LOVED them, and I loved how much he loved them.

# 5 Seeing Vinny interact with other kids. I see him with kids that we know, but he was just so open and friendly to all the kids that he met, and it just warmed my heart. He really is such a nice and fun boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment