Friday, April 8, 2011

Our OOF GTG with Teresa, Emily & Sophia

When we first got down to San Diego, we met up with one of the mom's from my online mommy's group. Teresa and her girls me us at a place called the Corvette Diner. It was pretty cool. You were taken back in time to the 50's with poodle skirts and singing and dancing.

Vinny loved Emily!
It was pretty much impossible to get a nice picture of the 3 of them...
Isn't Sophia the cutest?
They had an arcade there too.. Emily gave Vinny a run for his money at air hockey.

Once again trying to get a group photo.. and failing...

Funny story about the balloons... Sophia sat on hers, and it popped. Vinny let go of his and it flew away... so Teresa and I tooked the tear eyed kiddos back inside to get new balloons...

I just wanted to say Thank You again to Teresa and the girls for such a great welcome to San Diego. It was great to meet you guys, and I look forward to keeping in touch on OOF! Vinny just loved Emily and told me that he is excited to have another penpal like Logan.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures of the kiddos! Glad you were able to get together.

    ReplyDelete