Friday, April 8, 2011

Legoland - part 2

Legoland also had a water park that we went to for a bit, it was a great place for Vinny to run around and burn some energy while getting to play in the water.
He loved the waterslides!
They had a tube river that he got to ride on.
Back to the water slides!
Here are a couple of pictures of pictures that we had taken while on roller coasters. I will scan them in when I can so they are better quality, but at least you can get the idea.
Vinny saying goodbye to his Lego family...
See, it was like Tony was there all along.
I have to admit, I was a little jealous of his lego mom. ;)
This is outside as we were leaving... That is Vinny standing on the hill in the middle.

 So for all of you will little ones Vinny's age, I highly recommend Legoland. It is definetly geared towards younger kids (age 4-10) and there was only a few things that he couldn't do because he was too small. I can't wait to take him back there in the next couple of years. This was by far our favorite part of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment