Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Vinny funny

Lately when Vinny doesn't want to do something, he tells us he is too scared to do it. One example was this morning, he wanted to play his Lego Batman DS game, but wanted us to play it with him. When I told him that I didn't want to play it he said he was too scared to play it by himself. Keep in mind that Vinny would normally play this game by himself as much as possible. I told him that if he played Reader Rabbit, then I would play with him.It is a game with a Rabbit and Lion that talk to you and you practice spelling and reading and some of there things. If he is going to play DS, I try to encourage the educational ones as much as possible.
He looks at us and said he is too scared to play that one too. I told him it wasn't scary, and his response was "Have you ever seen animals talk? That is some scary stuff!"
Where does he come up with these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment