Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today has been such a great Valentine's Day. I worked an open to close shift, which wouldn't have been my first choice of things to do, but my evening made up for it. I came home and gave Vinny his Create a Book that we had made for him. It was very anti-climatic, which isn't what I expected at all, but he did enjoy it. I ordered it online and was able to put personalized things in it, so that the book was about Vinny. I will try to upload a video of it later.
I gave Tony his card, and so did Vinny. :)


I went into the bedroom and came out and Vinny was opening a little present. He said "Happy Valentine's Day" to me and kept opening it. Tony told him it was mine, and he said "well, mom doesn't know how to open presents, so I have to help her." So he opened it and handed me the box. Inside was a new Pandora charm for my bracelet. It is the "Love me, mother of pearl" charm, and I love it!!! Tony did good!
Charm Love Me White Mother of Pearl
I then cooked Tony his Valentine's dinner...
It's 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, used for bread to make a BLT (minus the tomatoes) It was huge, but yummy!

To top everything off, I received a yummy box of brownies delivered from my secret mom on OOF (my online mommy's group.) What a great suprise! Thank you so much!!!

We have never been much for Valentine's Day. In fact, we really have never celebrated it at all. This year, I think that Vinny helped to put us in the mood, which was a good thing. I love Tony so much, and I can't imagine my life without him. He is a wonderful husband, an amazing father and more than I could ever ask for. I am so greatful to have him in my life. I love you, hun!



No comments:

Post a Comment