Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For Vinny's birthday, he got a big playdoe set from his Papa Vinny and a bunch of playdoe. So tonight we decided to break it all out again and do some serious playdoe building. Tony and I each assigned eachother what we had to make. I told Tony to make a pie and he told me to make a cornucopia... Vinny made a ball ;)
I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with myself.
Tony hard at work... making a green pie. (who knows?)
Very nice :)
Had Valentine's on the brain, so I got creative... I love you!
Love you still!

But nothing says I love you like Mom spending a ton of time, after everyone else had been long done, building her son a miniature Mario and Luigi out of playdoe.
Vinny told me that they look funny. Thanks kid. I was building with PLAYDOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment