Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Logan loves Mario, too!

I've written before about Vinny's PenPal Logan. He loves Logan. He talks about him often and says how they are best friends. Recently we went to Target and they had a Mario Bros shirt on clearance. (I love Target's clearance section!!!!) Vinny had to get one for his pen pal too, because "Logan loves Mario too!" I think it is so sweet, and it means a lot to me to know that Vinny thinks of others as much as himself.

Here is a picture of Vinny showing off his new Mario shirt. He is so excited that now him and Logan will have matching ones.
Here is a picture of what Vinny sent to Logan for Valentine's Day. Vinny made him a Valentine. He also gave him one like the ones he got for his friends at school. And you can't forget the shirt.
I told Vinny yesterday morning that I was going to mail it yesterday. He wanted to wear his shirt because he wanted to be wearing it when Logan got his. I had to explain the whole "snail mail" concept to him. Hopefully they will get it by Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment