Monday, January 24, 2011

I am special because....

Little buddy, you have no idea how special you are.
You are special because:
You have a kind heart.
You have a gentle heart
You are so loving.
You are adorable.
You have your special dimple.
You are so smart.
You are good at the majority of things you try.
You have compassion for people, even though you have no idea what that means.
You obsorb everything you see and do.
You are such a hard worker and try so hard.
You make everyone smile so easily.

You are truley loved and are so special in so many ways that I can't even come close to listing them all.
And yes, you are special because you are good at racing. :)

Please comment on this post with reasons why Vinny is special, so I can share with him later.

6 comments:

  1. Vinny. you are special because you can make me laugh even when I am very grumpy. You are special because you make me feel happy when you just walk into the room. Vinny, you are special because you truly care about other peoples feelings and when they are sad you feel sad with them. Most adults I know don't have that ability.
    I love you Vinny with all my heart! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinny! You are special because you have such a kind heart and look at the bright side of almost everything. You're imgination is so big that it makes all your learning eperiences so much more eventfull. You're a smart little dude and I lost you a lot!!

    Love always,
    Cousin Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of a couple more:
    Because you are so brave! You go to the Dr and Dentist and think nothing of it!
    Because you were 3 when the toothfairy came for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vinny, you are special because you have the same "word" as me. You are also special because you always like to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vinny~ You are special because "You are my sunshine..."

    ReplyDelete