Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting ready for our visitor.

Vinny's teeth came home from Dr. Lugo's in a little treasure chest, which fit perfect in his tooth fairy pillow.


He wanted to keep in on his dresser with scooby to make sure that the tooth fairy could find it.
I asked Vinny if he still liked Dr Lugo and he said he did. So I asked him when he was going back. He said "Whenever I am supposed to." So I guess the whole experience wasn't too bad.
**Note**
I bought Vinny's tooth fairy pillow on Etsy. It is so cute, and personalized and a very decent price. Check them out at http://www.etsy.com/listing/60510716/tooth-pillow


1 comment:

  1. Nice tooth fairy pillow! I'm going to check out on Etsy and find a cute pillow like that. I'm sure our little girl, Daisy. will enjoy a tooth fairy pillow. She had her dental check-up yesterday in the office of our favorite dentist, North Charleston area. She did well, I must say. The dentist in Moncks Corner announced that her teeth is cavity-free. That made us celebrate in our favorite restaurant after the dental check-up.

    ReplyDelete