Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Target Photo Shoot Take 1

We went to Target a week or so ago to get family pictures taken... These are the pictures that we got. Some of them are cute, and some, not so much, so I told them how I felt. We go back this Saturday for a free shoot to "capture the family photo that I am looking for."

Cute picture, kind of... too bad my one eye is half closed.
Love this one.
I love this one too. It's my favorite... the only problem is that it came out really really dark when they did it. I had to edit it myself to get it to come out like this. The shadowing is weird, but we all look good. :)
Little stinker.

This for some reason makes me think that it is a corny pose to pick up the women...
"come here, hot mama!"
Love this!
Love this one too!
This one, not so much...
Woah!
?
It take a real professional to take a shot like this one... yes, I am being sarcastic!
So, hopefully Saturday's shoot will turn out better!

1 comment:

  1. What Target did you go to? We have an appointment at 4pm on Saturday at the Lake Stevens one.

    ReplyDelete