Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas #2!

Last night we celebrated Christmas at Karen's house... It was so fun. I had to work late, and they lost power, so things got a late start, but was lots of fun!

Vinny got tired waiting to open presents.
My cool little brother, Reidar.
Kayla
Vinny got a cool truck, and a nerf gun and lots of playdoe!
Kayla
Coby, Dan & Brenda
Dave and Karen (showing off the ornaments that Coby and Kayla made.)
Playdoe time!
Kayla, Coby, Vinny and Kara
**note to self... apparently play-doe works better if you stick out your tongue**

Tony pointing the lazer pointer at me... I think this was right after he shot me in the face!
Tony
In case you are one of those who pronounces Kara wrong...
here is something to help you remember.

Dave, Riedar and Dan talking about car stuff.
Tradition at our Christmas is an arm wrestling competition...
I think Coby was in shock that his auntie could beat him so quick!
It was a sad, sad, day for me... Reidar finally beat me... both right handed and left!!!
But I can't say I didn't try.
My brothers.
Tony crushed him...
Coby don't point guns at your aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment