Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's been awhile...

since I wrote, so I have lots of updates.

Work has been going great. I am still getting used to working later, but it really isn't that bad. I worked my first Saturday last week, which made for an exhausting week, but I will get used to it soon. I love most of the people at the bank, so far, and the customers are great! There have been a lot of sickies going around, so my schedule has been a bit messed up, but it's ok.

Joe and Tania had their "Big" ultrasound and found out that it is a BOY!!! Yay! Everyone is super excited!

Last week, I had to work unexpectedly on my day off, so Papa Vinny babysat. It sounds like they played hard, non-stop and hd a great time. Since I had to work late, we met up with them at Dan & Brenda's for Kayla's birthday party. When I got there, I knew Vinny had a great time, because everytime my dad would get out of site, Vinny would wander around asking "where Papa Vinny go?"
It was a lot of fun at Kayla's birthday. Vinny sat down stairs and played "tadpole" (pool) for ever with my mom and with Kayla.

Thanksgiving was pretty relaxing. We went to Dan and Linda's and spend it with them, Tim, Joe, Tania and the girls. Of course, Vinny didn't eat anything, except for whipped cream off of his pumpkin pie, but I think the rest of us ate ours plus his share.

That night I went out with Dawn to do some Christmas shopping at the outlet mall. I have to admit, I think Black Friday is one of my favorite days of the year. I came home and got a couple of hours of sleep, and then woke up early to do some more shopping Friday morning before work... yes, that's right. I shopped at the midnight madness sales, and then woke up and shopped some more, then I worked a full shift at work (8:45 to 7:15) and to top it off, I went to a Tips game afterwords. I was exhausted, but it was well worth it.

Yesterday we had a pretty good day. We went up to the mt loop for a drive to see more snow and bring the dogs for a walk. , but most of the snow is gone. We came home and did some more shopping and then drove around so Vinny could find Christmas lights.

Today has been a lazy day so far. We went to go and look for a Christmas Tree, but Vinny was throwing a major fit, so we came home... so it looks like we'll get a tree another day... He's napping now, and Tony went to Jason's to watch football, so here I am all curled up with a blanket updating the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment