Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas weekend

After work on Saturday, we went up to Daniel's to have Christmas with my mom. We had pizza for dinner. Vinny opened his presents, but was way more interested in the bows. He was sticking them and throwing them at Coby, and thought it was the finniest thing.


Vinny got a Seahawks shirt from Grandma Donna. I didn't think he would know the difference, and he would just think it was clothes, but when we got home, he wanted to put it on. He got his little Seahawks football and wanted to play football. He wore the shirt to bed... then.. on Sunday morning, he really wanted to wear it again, and since it was football Sunday, I let him... and he wore it under his hockey jersey at the Tips game, then... he wore it to bed. On Monday morning, I took him to daycare in his pjs (and that shirt) and apparently he didn't want to take it off, because when I got home from work at 7:30 that night, he was still wearing it. I figured 2 1/2 days was enough, so I made him take it off. So last night (Tuesday) when I got off work, He asked if I would play football with him. I told him I would, and he told me he needed his eeehawk shirt. I told him it was still dirty, so then he didn't want to play foot ball anymore... who would have thought he would be so attached to her.

Dan & Brenda
Vinny also got "Don't break the ice" I don't know who liked it more, Coby or Vinny.


Saturday morning, we went back up to Dan and Brenda's for Christmas with my dad.
We had cinnamon rolls, muffins and coffee cake, and then just hung out.


Both days were very fun and relaxing, and it was so fun to get together with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment