Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Zoo

I had told Vinny that since the puppies were going the vet today that we could do something extra special with just him and me. When I asked him where he wanted to go, he told me that he wanted to see the monkey, so that is what we did. We dropped the dogs off and drove to the zoo. Vinny was such a great boy today. We both had a lot of fun! We got there right when they opened and the place was empty. It was wonderful!

Vinny was very excited about the penguins!
He made a friend too... He kept going up and kissing the glass and trying to pet the monkey. It cracked me up.
Everyone has to have the baby elephant photo when they go to the zoo.
I told him I wanted a pic with the gorilla and he ran over and sat on his lap.
I don't know what the deal was with this little monkey. He kept kissing him too...
Riding the carousel.
It was such a fun day for both of us. I love spending the day with Vinny, especially when he is on his best behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment