Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Life Update

Seems like I have to do these little updates more and more, becuase I am not writing in my blog nearly as much....
Let's see... I am still not working. I have had 2 interviews at the same bank and am waiting for a call back on that one. I also have an interview this Friday with a credit union. We'll see how it goes.
We were thinking of trading in the truck and getting a smaller vehicle with less of a payment. When we talked to the dealership about what we could get on a trade in, we found out that there is an error on the carfax report and that no one wants to buy the car now, so I have spent a lot of time on the phone and driving around trying to figure it all out... what a pain!
We went to the NHL Coyotes vs. Lightening game last night. It was fun and exciting to go, but I think I will stick to watching the Silvertips. Speaking of the tips, the season starts on Saturday. I am so excited!!!
Let's see... the puppies are getting big and have been such great pups... we are having them both fixed today, so tonight we will probably have a nice relaxing day at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment