Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My attempt at being domesticated....

Those of you who know me well, know that somehow I was missed when God handed out the "domesticated goddess" gene... just like he missed me on the "get tan easy" gene and the "be a skinny bitch" gene... but anyway, since I have not been working, I have been working on my cooking skills. I can now make a roast all by myself :) I have also tried some other things, that were better off not eaten, but I am trying at least.
Today I took advantage of our garden and made Chicken Ceasar Salad Pita Pockets and fresh brocolli and peas. I have to admit it was quite the yummy dinner. There is nothing like fresh veggies from the garden.
I actually used my salad spinner too... We got it as a wedding gift, and I think this is the first time that I have used it... man that thing is cool. It was like magic! Vinny loved it too!!!

The finished product. Yum!



1 comment: