Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 4 - 3 day potty training

So, I jinxed myself.
He woke up at 5:30 because he was wet, but once I moved him off of the wet bed, he fell back to sleep until about 7:15.
At 7:55 we left the house and went to the dentist. He did ok there, until the dentist held him down to check his teeth. He started screaming and crying and peed. I don't know if I should think much of that, but then when we got home, he peed on the floor in the living room. He had a panicked look on his face, but never said anything. Hopefully that was just a fluke, and we will go back to how it was yesterday, but who knows.
Yesterday he had no problem going in and going on the potty, today he doesn't even want to sit on it...
9:50 am - accident on floor, wouldn't go in the potty
10:05 am - Had "the look" ran him to the potty and he went on the potty.
10:25 am - accident on floor, finished on the potty.
I feel like we are back to day 2...
10:57 am - Vinny was sitting on the couch and said "Mom, Pee right there?" and pointed to the couch. I told him no, we go in the potty, so we went in the bathroom and he went in the potty.
11:35 am - We were outside playing in the backyard with my mom. He had an accident and I knew that I wouldn't make it to the bathroom, so I just let him finish. At least I know he emptied his bladder.
12:09 pm - Vinny made "the face" and I took him into the bathroom. He pooped and peed. He still isn't telling me when he has to go, but he definetely is giving signals of it.
It is now 8:40 and we haven't had a single accident since 11:35 this morning. We even took a trip to target and he made it the whole time... Yay!!! I think that day 4 was a success!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment