Thursday, May 21, 2009

with everything going on...

I haven't been able to update.
Week 2 of Vinny's new daycare is going good still. He even yells "Yay" when we pull up to daycare in the morning.
We are planning on starting the 3 day potty training on June 29th. I have heard that his is a very trying 3 days, but well worth it. This also means that we have to try and get Vinny to start waking up dry every morning. We have stopped giving him his bedtime sippy cup, and it seems to be going well. He woke up dry for the 1st time this morning. Yay Vinny!
My graduation is only a couple of weeks away. So, I have been doing the last of my homework and studying to make sure I pass.
I have been working at different branches at work doing a different type of job. It has been very interesting, but I miss my branch. I will continue to do it until the end of June, then back to my manager job.
Other than that, I can't think of what else to update on... I am sure I will have lots of pictures after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment