Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To celebrate Mother's Day, we went out to lunch yesterday with my mom.

Vinny enjoyed his spaghetti lunch!
My Mom, Vinny and me.
We then went to the park to play!
When I got home, I told Tony that I really wanted to make stepping stones. I, of course, had to ruin my suprise... Tony and Vinny had already made me one. Tony told Vinny to show me my suprise, and he took me by the hand and pulled me out to the shed to show me. Apparently he had wanted to show my my "sprize" since they made it.
This morning (Mother's Day) we went and visited Linda for Mother's day for a little while. Then we came home and did some homework, cleaned out the sheds, did lots of playing outside, and just hanging out as a family. It was so nice! I missed not seeing everyone for Mother's Day, but I enjoyed my Mother's day at home with my boys.
Can you find Vinny in the picture?
Nope... because he was hiding!
He has that whole big play area and he kept crawling into the car carrier...
That's my boy!
Vinny made his own lunchable at lunch.
He could barely fit it in his mouth, but he ate it!
Mother's Day kisses!!!
Finally, a picture of both of us looking at the camera and smiling!!!!
Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!

2 comments: