Sunday, May 3, 2009

A week of updates and pictures.

Since I had the computer in the shop, I haven't been able to do many updates, so here you go...






Today: We haven't done a whole lot... I had a bunch of homework, and the boys just hung out in the backyard.



Uh oh, what's Vinny hiding from?
Dad's got the hose!


My workin' boys.



Yesterday: We went to Dan and Linda's and Linda helped Vinny and I make "teacher appreciation" gifts for his teachers.

Oops!





We made flower pots with Vinny's thumb prints.


The final product.
This was definetly a project for older kids, but they turned out so cute!!!


Last Saturday:
Joe and Tania came over for a BBQ with Naya and Nadia. Vinny had such a good time playing, especially when he had control of the hose!!!

Vinny and Nadia eating dinner.



Those poor girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment