Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Vinny. Potty. Up."

So last night I was in the bathroom cleaning, (yes, I do clean my bathroom every once in awhile:)) and Vinny came in. He grabbed his Elmo potty seat, set it up on the toilet, and said. "Vinny. Potty. Up." So, I lifted him up and he went! I couldn't believe it. He then repeatedly wiped himself and flushed over and over and then said. "Done. Down." and got down. I kept telling him what a good boy he was and how proud I was of him.
The cute thing was when Tony got home from work, I told him to tell Daddy what he did tonight. He took Tony's finger, walked straight into the bathroom, and pointed to the toilet and told him "Vinny. Potty."
He was so proud of himself.
Now, lets just see if this is a one time thing, or if he is finally ready!!!

Vinny, mommy is so proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. Vinny, Grandma Donna is so proud of you too!!!

    ReplyDelete