Friday, April 3, 2009

25 things.

Today I am sitting at my desk at work, and am just in a good mood. I don't know why. Maybe it is because the sun is peaking out, maybe it is because I finally got enough sleep... maybe it is just because it's Friday. I don't know...
I started thinking of all the things that make me happy and thought I would start making a list...
This list is not going to include my family or my friends. We all know that I am a proud mom, and love my husband to death, and my family and friends mean the world to me... this list is just things that make me feel good and make me smile.
I would love if you left comments on the things that make you happy too.

1. Cadbury Mini Eggs- Best Candy Ever!!!!!
2. The "Juno" Soundtrack- I am sitting here listening to Stephanie's CD and even though the words aren't upbeat in most of the songs, the music is, and it just makes me not be able to sit still.
3. A pen that writes nice. Once I find one, I guard it close.
4. Pez. Not the containers... just the candy.
5. Having Vinny's friends at daycare love me. I love when I drop him off and they all run up and hug my legs and wave goodbye when I leave.
6. When I get candy out of the gumball machine and a lot comes out. I always feel ripped off when I only get a couple for a quarter, but then some days you totally score.
7. Knowing that I will be a college graduate in 2 months and 4 days. Yes, I am counting down.
8. New baby smell. There is nothing like it.
9. Finding a great deal at the Goodwill.
10. The Dollar Store. Nuff said.
11. Beating Tim at cribbage. (sorry Tim) He is just so good at everything, it feels good to beat him at something.
12. Thinking of my "Girls Night In" get together in a few weeks. I am very excited!
13. Finding a new fun ring tone for my phone.
14. Thinking of my mom's little basket on her walker. I don't know why I think it is so cute, her boyfriend found one that is so perfect and put it on with bungee cords. It totally makes me smile.
15. Knowing that I am going to be the Easter bunny. Everyone keeps telling me how miserable I will be, but I am looking forwards to you.
16. Cute post-it notes.
17. Ice cold coke... mmmm.... refreshing.
18. Personal mail... but stuff for me.
19. ABC Distributing - I haven't even been ordering from them, but I still get so excited when a new catalog comes or something I order comes.
20. The UPS guy at my work (His name is Mike) See #18 & #19 for the reasons why.
21. A good book. I don't get into them very often anymore, but whenever Sofie Kinsella or Carly Phillips comes out with sometime new, I can't wait to dive into them.
22. Watching the baby laughing video on youtube. How can that not put a smile on your face?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk
23. Lots of hammers on facebook. (I know, some of you won't understand, but those of you who do, will totally understand)
24. Going to a good Silvertips game when we win!
25. Getting comments on my blog... so leave me a comment :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I get a email from the library saying that a book I put on hold so long ago I forgot about it is in and ready to be picked up.

    BTW: I didnt know you played cribbage. I just learned how and I suck so you can beat me anytime.

    ReplyDelete