Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A couple of Vinny funnies...

Just a few little funny things Vinny has said lately, that I don't want forget...


Vinny was upset because he wanted some "pumped up kicks..." We told him that they dont have them in his size. He said they do "cuz the song says that ALL the other kids have the pumped up kicks."

We were playing candyland and Vinny just smacked me on the cheek really hard. When I asked him why he did it, he said "I was high fiving your face" ouch!!!! Of course, Tony  thought is was hilarious!!!

Vinny asked me why he wasn't going to get to be a big brother. I told him that we were happy with how our family
was and didn't feel like we needed a baby right now. Plus I mentioned that I felt like I was too old to have anyother baby. He told me that he wasn't too old, and he would help me make one... Had to backtrack myself out of that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment