Saturday, October 15, 2011

yes, I am behind...

I realize how far behind I am in blogging. To be honest, I have been working a lot of later nights, and just been so busy, that when I am home I don't have time to spend the time on the computer. It is just so much faster to post pictures on facebook, that I usually just do that, so if you every want to see pics, check there. :)
Vinny has been doing hockey lessons and loves it. He has had 3 so far and the coach says he is doing really well. I keep wondering when he will get bored with it, because what 4 year old sticks to something so much, but he is determined to be on a hockey team.
He also took up a new sport. Gymnastics. He went to a birthday party at Rising Star Gymnastics and loved it. So, he went back for his 1st class last Thursday and wants to keep going, so we are going to let him do that too. It's only once a week, for 45 minutes, so if nothing else, it wears him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment