Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pinterest

Lately I have kind of been addicted to a new website called Pinterest. (http://www.pinterest.com/) It is full of great ideas! I have tried several recipes, and some crafts and have a ton more that I can't wait to do. I thought I would share some of the things I have made so far...
The photo on the banner of my blog was from a picture that I saw on there ....

Rules to Follow picture: I still need to frame this.
 I love you this much card: Vinny made this for Tony for Father's Day.
I love you because picture: I love this. I write little messages to Tony and Vinny in dry erase marker and it wipes right off.

 Ruler Growth Chart: My favorite thing. I didn't really make it thugh. My father in law did. (Thanks Dan!!!!) It has Vinny's height from birth and I can't wait to keep it up as he grows.
 Puffy Paint: This was a puffy paint project that we did that was a lot of fun.


I can't wait to try tons of other ideas I have found on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment